One can never have enough socks, or USB ports. Add some more USB and Ethernet capability to your Raspberry Pi or, really, any kind of computer with this USB 2.0 and Ethernet Hub!
This handy combo-hub has 3 USB 2.0 ports, and a AX88772A Ethernet transceiver. This chipset is really common and can be used by any Linux, Mac or Windows computer. It’s particularly handy for the Raspberry Pi A+ or brand new Raspberry Pi Zero which is tight on USB ports and has no Ethernet out. We did some basic tests and got 11+ MB/s transfer speeds on our Pi Zero. Note that Ethernet draws a lot of power and you’ll be looking at 280mA current draw when the hub is plugged in, even if the Ethernet itself isn’t being used.
If you need a similar Ethernet hub but for a computer with a micro USB OTG port, check out this product
Note: Additional USB cables and accessories shown above are not included but we have a wide variety of types and lengths in the store!
- 3x USB 2.0 ports
- 1x Ethernet port
- Supports 10Mbps and 100Mbps N-way auto-negotiation operation
- Integrated fast Ethernet MAC, physical clip and transceiver in one chip
- Powered by USB
- Supports suspend/resume detection logic
- Supports both full-duplex and half-duplex operations
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 (10Based-T) and 802.3u (100Based-TX) standards.
- Compliant with USB interface versions 1.0/1.1/2.0
- Linux, Windows and Mac compatible
- Hub Dimensions: 23.4mm x 85.1mm x 16.6mm / 0.92″ x 3.35″ x 0.65″
- USB cable length: ~110mm / ~4.3″
- Weight: 29.7g