Gotta say — this new Pi 3 is fly. All the cool kids are going to have it — but all the coolest kids are also going to have a big pack of super cool accessories.
We’ve hand chosen these accessories as the perfect accompaniment to your new Raspberry Pi 3 — Model B. It’s everything you need to get going with a high quality power supply, Raspbian 8G NOOBs SD card (newly updated to work on the Pi 3), lovely case, handy console cable, and lots of prototyping essentials. It’s a great jumping off point for the rest of our extensive accessory and pack collection.
Note: Keep in mind that the form of the Pi 3 didn’t change much so many of the important accessories haven’t changed. The big changes are the built-in WiFi, on board Bluefruit Low Energy, and of course 50% more speeeeeeeed!
This pack DOES NOT include a Raspberry Pi 3 Computer!
В набор входит:
- Adafruit Raspberry Pi B+ Case — Smoke Base / Clear Top — We think it’s the Single Greatest Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Case Ever. This will still work with your Pi 3.
- Adafruit Assembled Pi Cobbler Plus — This is the soldered together version of our popular Pi Cobbler Plus Kit. Comes with a breakout board that’s perfect for cobbling prototypes as well as a 40-pin GPIO cable for your Pi’s pins. Still works with the Pi 3.
- Full Size Breadboard — In the past, we’ve used the half-size breadboard for a lot of Pi projects — but no longer! WIth 40 pins to break out, you’re going to need some space — and that’s why we’re including a full size breadboard in this pack.
- Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires — 20 x 6″ (150mm) — These jumper wires are great for making wire harness or jumpering between headers on PCBs. We include the longer ones so they work well with the full-size breadboard.
- USB to TTL Serial Cable — An old standby, this cable’s pretty much the easiest way to connect your Raspberry Pi to a USB port to log into the debugging/login console. Ideal for running the Pi ‘headless’
- 8GB MicroSD Card with NOOBS 1.9 — the fastest way to have a variety of operating systems on your Pi
- 5V 2.4A Switching Power Supply w/ 6′ MicroUSB Cable — The 5V 2A power adapter is the perfect choice for powering your Raspberry Pi B+ with 2 Amps of current output, and an extra long cord. Note: As of March 28th, 2016 we’ve updated our power supply to be 5V 2.4A.
- Embroidered Raspberry Pi Badge — Now that you’re getting started, show off your Pi Pride with this beautifully embroidered, jewel toned, iron-on badge.
BONUS PARTS! Everyone loves bonuses so we include some parts that will get you through some of the tutorials on the Adafruit Learning System.
- 1x Photo Cell
- 5x 10K 5% 1/4W Resistor
- 5x 560 ohm 5% 1/4W Resistor
- 1x Diffused 10mm Blue LED
- 1x Electrolytic Capacitor — 1.0uF
- 1x Diffused 10mm Red LED
- 1x Diffused 10mm Green LED
- 3x 12mm Tactile Switches