These NEMA-23 Size Stepper Motors come to us from X-Carve, they’re used by folks to make CNC machines so they’re very strong, fast and reliable. In the X-Carve, these run the three axes on their routing machine and have pulleys pre-attached (see datasheet for the pulley specification). For wiring, there’s a snap-in wiring harness
This 4-wire bipolar stepper has 1.8° per step for smooth motion and nice holding torque. The motor was specified to have a max current of 2.8A so if you have a stepper driver with current limiting, set the max to 2.8A (or less). You can use our DRV8833 driver chip with this stepper, it’s limited at 1A so you wont get the max torque. Or you can go with a real CNC driver board like the gShield or tinyG CNC controller for multiple stepper control!
• 1 x Stepper motor with attached pulley
• 1 x Set of cable assemblies
Does Not Include Mounting Hardware!
X-Carve Assembly instructions
- 140 ozIn. Stepper Motor
- 1.8°/200 Steps Per Rev.
- Rated Voltage: 2.3V
- Rated Current: 2.8 Amps Current Per Phase (Bipolar Parallel)
- 4-wire Bi-polar NEMA 23 Frame
- Inductance: 2.2 mH
- GT2 Pulley: 20 Tooth, 2mm Pitch, 12.7mm Pitch Diameter
Cable Technical Data
- Cable: 4 connectors, 22 AWG
- Shield: Foil
- Jacket: PVC
- Connectors: 11 pin JST / Wire ferrules
Product Weight: 601.6g / 21.2oz