The Sony iS110B is a Wi-Fi Add-on board for SONY SPRESENSE. Low power consumption is realized by adopting Telit GS2200MIZ. Equipped with SPI (standard) and UART (optional) interfaces. In compliance with IEEE802.11b / g / n (2.4GHz), it supports Wi-Fi Direct and WPS as well as access point mode and station mode.
This add-on board is already equipped with a chip antenna, so you can use it immediately. Arduino example/library code is available here.
Does not include Spresense main board, but we carry it here.
- Small size and power saving
- SPI and UART (optional) interface
- Station and Access point mode
- Wi-Fi direct
- DHCP client / server
- HTTPS client / server
- SNTP / CoAP / DTLS / SNTP client support
- MQTT protocol support
- For specifications, installation instructions, Arduino sample code, downloads, and more, please visit here