An exclusive Ultimate Starter Kit from that includes the fastest model of the Raspberry Pi family — The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ and everything you need to get up and running within minutes in the exciting world of Raspberry Pi!
The Ultimate Starter Kit includes everything in the Starter Kit plus all the electronic components needed to start using the GPIO port of the Raspberry Pi 3.
The kit includes a Raspberry Pi 3 case as well as the recommended Raspberry Pi 16 GB Class 10 MicroSD Card pre-loaded with NOOBS. Just Plug and Play!
- Adafruit Raspberry Pi B+ Case — Smoke Base / Clear Top — We think it’s the Single Greatest Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Case Ever — though our Pi Box Plus is also nothing to scoff at.
- Full Size Breadboard — In the past, we’ve used the half-size breadboard for a lot of Pi projects — but no longer! WIth 40 pins to break out, you’re going to need some space — and that’s why we’re including a full size breadboard in this pack.
- Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires — 20 x 6″ (150mm) — These jumper wires are great for making wire harness or jumpering between headers on PCBs. We include the longer ones so they work well with the full-size breadboard.
- Premium Female/Male ‘Extension’ Jumper Wires — 20×6″ — These jumper wires are handy equivalents of the male/male jumper wires — but with female connectors.
- 5V 2.5A Switching Power Supply w/ 6′ MicroUSB Cable — The 5V 2.5A power adapter is the perfect choice for powering your Raspberry Pi B+ and an extra long cord.
- Assembled Adafruit BME280 Temperature, Pressure & Humidity sensor — The assembled verison of an Adafruit Instant Classic. This breakout board has a powerful BME280 sensor from Bosch that’s good for temperature, barometric pressure, AND humidity sensing. This version comes with headers already soldered on.
- Assembled TCS34725 RGB Color Sensor — The assembled version of a longstanding Adafruit classic. This RGB Color Sensor with IR filter and White LED comes fully assembled — with headers already soldered on.
- MCP3008 — 8 Channel 10-Bit ADC With SPI Interface — Easy to use, SPI enabled chip that’s perfect for adding 8 channels of 10-bit analog input to your microcontroller or microcomputer project.
- Ethernet Cable — 5 foot long — An ethernet cable.
- 16GB SD/MicroSD Memory Card w/ NOOBS — This SD card comes pre-loaded with NOOBS which now supports running Windows 10 on your Raspberry Pi 3.
- 1x Photo Cell
- 2x Breadboard Trim Potentiometer
- You can also use this pack with Raspbian Linux & Python, Here’s a few Raspbian-based learn guides that are worth checking out to start. While they’re for the Model B, they will all apply to the Raspberry Pi Model B+ and the Raspberry Pi 2 and 3.