AdaBox001 — Welcome to the Feather Ecosystem is the perfect gift for folks who are just getting started in the world of DIY electronics. It’s an excellent introduction to our wide world of Adafruit Feather and a great way to test the waters of AdaBox before committing to a subscription.
If you’re an international customer, this is currently the only way to get an AdaBox (for now — we’re working on it!) and if you’re a subscriber who missed out on box one, a great way to spend your time as you anxiously await Box 2.
This kit DOES NOT include the collectible pin, lithium ion battery.
- Feather 32u4 AdaLogger — fully assembled and pre-soldered with Feather Stacking Headers
- NeoPixel Feather Wing — fully assembled and pre-soldered with male headers to plug right into the Feather 32u4
- USB Cable — A/Micro B
- Assembled Standard LCD 16×2 + extras — White on Blue
- Male/Male Jumper Wires — 40 x 6”
- Piezo Buzzer
- TMP36 Analog Temperature Sensor
- Diffused RGB LED
- Short Flex Sensor
- Full Size Breadboard
- AdaBox Parts Bag