AdaBox004 – Making Things Dance is the perfect gift for folks who are just getting started in the world of DIY electronics. It’s an excellent addition to our family of Feather projects, and a great way to test the waters of AdaBox before committing to a subscription.
Sit down, strap in, and pump your Feather ecosystem up to 11. The last of our Feather-focused AdaBoxes has all the ingredients for a remote controlled music player, a Zen-inducing meditation machine, or your very own Radio Free Adafruit that streams tunes through the internet.
In honor of one year of AdaBoxes, Adafruit asks that you savor AdaBox004 and create whatever your ears can imagine.
This kit DOES NOT include the collectible pin, Make: Magazine, or free shipping.
- Feather HUZZAH with ESP8266 WiFi — pre-soldered with Feather Stacking Headers
- MusicMaker FeatherWing with Amplifier — pre-soldered
- 3W 4 ohm Speaker with wires stripped and tinned
- Mini Remote Control
- IR Sensor
- Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires
- USB Cable — A/MicroB
- Half Size Breadboard
- 10K Breadboard Potentiometer
- SPDT Switch
- 5V1A USB Power Supply
- AdaBox004 component bag
- A blank box — with which imagination is your only limitation
Visit learn.adafruit.com/adabox004 for AdaBox tutorials. Learn how to flash your SD card with a brief meditative journey with Adafruit’s own BartleBeats!
Visit forums.adafruit.com/adabox to share your creations.