Need some miniature indicators? We are big fans of these diffused LEDs. They are fairly bright, so they can be seen in daytime, and from any angle. They go easily into a breadboard and will add that extra zing to your project.
Now you can get a pack of 25 with 5 different colors
- Pack of 25 diffused LEDs in white, blue, green, yellow, and red
- Classic ‘mini’ 3mm diameter
- Red, Yellow and Green have ~2V Forward Voltage, at 20mA current
- Blue and White have ~3.3V Forward Voltage, at 20mA current
- 250 mcd typical brightness
If you need some help using LEDs, please read our «Introduction to using LEDs» tutorial for any electronics project.
- Yellow LED Datasheet
- Red LED Datasheet
- White LED Datasheet
- Blue LED Datasheet
- Green LED Datasheet