Get ready for our fastest Metro ever — the NXP iMX RT1011 microcontroller powers this board with a 500 MHz ARM Cortex M7 processor. There’s 4 MB of execute-in-place QSPI for firmware + disk storage and 128KB of SRAM in-chip
We’re still working on the design but here’s some stuff you can look forward to:
- NXP iMX RT1011 processor - ARM Cortex M7 processor running at 500 MHz, with 128KB SRAM and high speed USB!
- AirLift WiFi Co-processor, with TLS/SSL support, plenty of RAM for sockets, communication is over SPI and has CircuitPython library support ready to go for fast wireless integration.
- 4MB of QSPI XIP Flash
- Power options — 6-12VDC barrel jack or USB type C
- UNO-shape so shields can plug in
- Reset button — Click to restart, double-click to enter UF2 bootloder
- Boot-mode switches to get into the ROM bootloader (you can always reload code over USB if TinyUF2 gets corrupted somehow)
- SWD connector for advanced debugging access.
- On/Off switch
- STEMMA QT connector for I2C devices
- On/User LEDs + status NeoPixel
- Works with CircuitPython!
- 53.2mm x 72mm / 2″ x 2.8″
- Height (w/ barrel jack): 14.8mm / 0.6″
- Weight: 22.5g