Are you interested in making cosplay and Halloween projects with a Circuit Playground Express, but overwhelmed with what to buy? Better yet, do you love Cartoon Network characters and shows?
Here’s a beginner pack to get started, no matter your skill level. This kit includes beautiful and colorful programmable NeoPixel LEDs to glow up (a Circuit Playground Express and a NeoPixel strip) and a AAA battery pack to keep your costume / project dazzling even after the witching hour. And to boot, there’s no soldering required!
This pack is just the minimal kit you need to get started with simple projects If you want more stuff to build projects with, check out The Basics and The Works packs.
MakeCode, Microsoft’s drag-and-drop code editor, makes it easy for everyone to get up and running with Circuit Playground Express. With so many options accessible with MakeCode, it’s really fun and rewarding to customize and play around with programming blinky lights and sounds. You can learn to program even if its your very first electronics project, works with any Mac, Windows, Linux or ChromeBook computer
Looking for some learn guides for costume / prop inspiration? With this introductory kit you can build Steven’s Gem and Rose’s Shield! We hope it inspires you to keep leveling up your maker-prowess and achieve your greatest cosplay dreams!
- Cartoon Network Sticker Set for Circuit Playground Express with 22 unique vinyl stickers designed by Cartoon Network artists!
- Network artists!
- 1 x Circuit Playground Express — Base Kit with:
- Circuit Playground Express — also known as CPX, this is the brains of your cosplay
- USB Cable — A/MicroB — 3ft — used to program your CPX
- Battery Holder with On/Off Switch, JST, and Belt Clip
- 3 x Alkaline AAA Batteries — to power your project on the go, you can also use rechargeables
- 1 x Adafruit NeoPixel LED Strip with Alligator Clips — 30 LEDs/meter — a meter long colorful LED strip