Be sure to check out more of our awesome Raspberry Pi accessories including:
- 4 GB SD card — you’ll need this to load the Debian image and is not included in a Pi computer purchase. Tested and works perfectly!
- 5V @ 1 Amp USB power supply — you’ll need this to power the Pi using a Micro USB cable. Tested and works perfectly!
- Micro USB cable — required to power the Pi and is not included in a Pi computer purchase
- HDMI cable — required to connect a Pi to a monitor and is not included in a Pi computer purchase
- RCA cable — required to connect a Pi to a Television and is not included in a Pi computer purchase
- Ethernet cable — required if you want to connect your Pi to the Internet via a router
- Pi Cobbler + GPIO ribbon cable — an easy way to connect to the Pi GPIO breakout pins
- Pi prototyping plate kit — pop on this prototyping Pi Plate to add custom circuitry for your project!
- Miniature USB keyboard — A small keyboard for a small computer!
- 8-bit bi-directional level shifter breakout — A safe way to connect digital electronics/sensors that use up to 5V to your Pi
This product comes with the 6 acrylic pieces. Raspberry Pi computer is not included. No other cables or connectors or accessories are included.
Click here for assembly instructions
Note: The Raspberry Pi does not have mounting holes, so this case has a small amount of wiggle room to accommodate the Pi and to account for small variations in plastic thickness.
What is the Raspberry Pi® ? A low-cost ARM GNU/Linux box.
The Raspberry Pi® is a single-board computer developed in the UK by the Raspberry Pi Foundation with the intention of stimulating the teaching of basic computer science in schools. The design is based on a Broadcom BCM2835 system on a chip (SoC), which includes an ARM1176JZF-S 700 MHz processor, VideoCore IV GPU, and 256 megabytes of RAM. The design does not include a built-in hard disk or solid-state drive, instead relying on an SD card for booting and long-term storage. The Foundation plans to support Fedora Linux as the initial system software package/distribution, with support for Debian and Arch Linux as well -Wikipedia.
Raspberry Pi® is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.