Now that we’re carrying the pocket sized Raspberry Pi Model A+ PaintYourDragon is back with another gorgeous laser-cut masterpiece. This time he’s taken a pass at a Pi Protector for Raspberry Pi Model A+, not quite a full case, it will keep your Pi A+ safe and svelte.
Keep your Raspberry Pi® Model A+ computer tidy and safe in this lovely clear acrylic enclosure. We designed this simple protector to be beautiful, easy to assemble and perfect for any use (but especially for those who want to carry their Pi around in their pocket!) This enclosure is only compatible with the Raspberry Pi Model A+
The case is as minimal it gets coming in just two pieces of acrylic that secure with six screws. Made of crystal-clear acrylic, this case keeps the Pi secure. You can use all of the connectors on the edges of the Pi: HDMI, Audio/Video, microSD slot, micro USB power, and the USB port. There’s also a cut out to allow a 40-pin IDC cable to the GPIO breakout pins on the Pi.
Be sure to check out more of our awesome Raspberry Pi accessories including:
- Bare 4 GB SD card — you’ll need this to load the Debian image and is not included in a Pi computer purchase. Tested and works perfectly! We also have a wide range of pre-burned SD cars
- 5V @ 1 Amp USB power supply — you’ll need this to power the Pi using a Micro USB cable. Tested and works perfectly!
- Micro USB cable — required to power the Pi and is not included in a Pi computer purchase
- HDMI cable — required to connect a Pi to a monitor and is not included in a Pi computer purchase
- Ethernet cable — required if you want to connect your Pi to the Internet via a router
- Keyboards and Mice — We have a range of wired and wireless options
- A wide range of accessories and essentials
- Various small displays as well as nice Pi-compatible HDMI monitors in a range of sizes, from 2.5″ to 10″