You’ve seen the A+ pocket protector — cometh the hour for the B+ version. Introducing PaintYourDragon’s last-cut masterpiece part ii: Adafruit Pi Protector for Raspberry Pi Model B+! It’s not quite a full case, however it will keep your Pi B+ safe and svelte.
Keep your Raspberry Pi® Model B+ computer tidy and safe in this lovely clear acrylic enclosure. We designed this simple protector to be beautiful, easy to assemble and perfect for any use (but especially for those who want to carry their Pi around in their pocket!) This enclosure is only compatible with the Raspberry Pi Model B+
Click here for the A+ version.
The case is as minimal it gets coming in just two pieces of acrylic that secure with six screws. Made of crystal-clear acrylic, this case keeps the Pi secure. You can use all of the connectors on the edges of the Pi: HDMI, Audio/Video, microSD slot, micro USB power, and the four USB ports. There’s also a cut out to allow a 40-pin IDC cable to the GPIO breakout pins on the Pi.
Be sure to check out more of our awesome Raspberry Pi accessories including:
- Our absolutely perfect Raspberry Pi B+ Case — we really can’t think of a better way to protect your Raspberry Pi Model B+. And we’ve thought a lot about it.
- Assembled Pi Cobbler Plus — The best way to break out your Pi’s pins into a breakout board. We also carry the Assembled T-Cobbler Plus that makes your breakout pins a bit easier to read but is less compact.
- 8GB Card with NOOBS 1.39 — This is the fastest way to have a variety of operating systems on your pi.
- Bare 4 GB SD card — you’ll need this to load the Raspbian/Debian image and is not included in a Pi computer purchase. Tested and works perfectly! We also have a wide range of pre-burned SD cards
- 5V @ 2A Switching Power Supply w/ 6′ MicroUSB Cable — An all-in-one 5V 2A + MicroUSB cable power adapter that’s perfect for powering your pi
- HDMI cable — required to connect a Pi to a monitor and is not included in a Pi computer purchase. We also carry the flat version for a more sleek/stylish look.
- Ethernet cable — required if you want to connect your Pi to the Internet via a router
- USB WiFi Module — This is our recommended WiFi adapter, works out of the box with Pi with good range and speed
- Keyboards and Mice — We have a range of wired and wireless options
- A wide range of accessories and essentials
- Various small displays as well as nice Pi-compatible HDMI monitors in a range of sizes, from 2.5″ to 10″