This tiny little bit of everything neatly-O for Arduino tricks that you are familiar with: 4 channels of 10-bit ADC, PWM pins 5, 12 DIOS As well as the hardware serial connections the RX and TX. Works at 16 MHz and 5, this advice will remind you a lot of your favorites for Arduino compatible boards but this little guy can go just about anywhere. There is a voltage regulator on board so it can accept voltages up to 12VDC. If you are an unregulated power supply of advice, be sure to plug in «Raw» no contact VCC.
This edition fixes the silk error with the latest version of the board so that the pin 14 is correct tagging. We also added a PTC fuse and diode to protect power circuits and corrected RX and TX LED short circuit.
- ATMega 32U4 operates at 5 V / 16 MHz
- Supported by for Arduino IDE v1.0.1
- Onboard micro-USB connector for programming
- A 4 x 10-bit ADC contacts
- X 12 digital I / O (5 PWM capable)
- RX and TX hardware serial communications