Note that the maximum amount for the 2xAA pocket inverter we carry is 60cm so don’t try to run the full strip off of one inverter — it will look dim and isnt nice to the inverter — cut it in half first! Plug it in and it will light up nicely! A 50cm strip draws about 200mA from the 2xAA batteries in the pocket inverter (so 2000mAh batteries will last ~10 hours if on ‘constant’ mode). You can also useour 4xAAA inverter which is strong enough to power a full meter at once — plug in only one end of the tape to the inverter or cut it in half and plug both halves in.
Please note! EL tape, EL wire and EL panel are made with different processes and so the color and brightness will not be consistent between the two: blue tape, blue wire and blue panels will not necessarily match!
- Size: 100 cm x 1.5 cm about 1mm thick
- Panel lifetime: >25000 hours
- Operating voltage: 60-250VAC
- Operating Frequency: 50-5000HZ
- Current Draw: 0.14mA/cm2 (max) @ 110V / 400Hz
- Initial Brightness: 40 cd/m2
- Operating Temperature: -50 C / 65 C
- ~10 nF per meter