Add both WiFi and Bluetooth capability to your computer super fast with this USB Bluetooth / WiFi Dongle!
This little two-faced cutie is so versatile! It’s WiFi half can be used to make Internet of Things devices cable-free or we also love to take advantage of the Raspberry Pi and BeagleBone USB ports to add a low cost, but high-reliability wireless link. The bluetooth side of things can be used for all kinds of classic bluetooth projects, for use with our EZ-Key or EZ-Link or others! It’s great for when you only have a single USB port (a.k.a. Raspberry Pi A+ or BeagleBone) as there’s a little USB hub inside!
If you only need a WiFi Module we love our Miniature WiFi Module and our beefier USB WiFi Module. For just Bluetooth our Bluetooth 4.0 USB Module is killer (and supports BTLE, which this one does not)
Drivers for Broadcom Bluetooth modules are built into Windows XP/7/8/10 so you do not need to install any software or download anything: other bluetooth drivers or ‘stacks’ such as BlueSoleil are not as good as the Windows stack and will cause problems. Just plug it in and let Windows auto-install the BT driver, it may take a few minutes! For Linux, use Bluez which works great, our Pi tutorial will be similar to your favorite distro.
- Ralink RT5370L WiFi adapter + BCM2046B1 Bluetooth 3.0 adapter
- Full-speed Bluetooth operation with Picone and Scatternet support
- Compliant with Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR and Bluetooth V3.0 + HS
- Support for WLAN + Bluetooth coexistence for optimized performance
- IEEE 802.11b/g/n compliance
- 150 Mbps Tx (transmit) PHY data rate
- 150 Mbps Rx (transmit) PHY data rate
- USB 1.1/2.0 compliant
Product Dimensions: 71.3mm x 20.9mm x 7.9mm / 2.8″ x 0.8″ x 0.3″
Product Weight: 9.6g/0.3oz