We are very excited to carry a new book by Adafruit Learning System author and maker Kathy Ceceri!
Robots are everywhere! They vacuum our houses, work in our factories, help us learn at school, and play with us at home. They sample rocks from other planets, survey disaster zones from the air, and bring back images from the bottom of the ocean.
Explore the roles robots play in our world and learn about the history, engineering, and key players from STEAM education expert Kathy Ceceri. Bots! Robotics Engineering with Makerspace Activities for Kids contains loads of hands-on robotics projects that help kids learn design, engineering, and coding. Find out what the future of robotics may bring, and how to develop your own innovative robots!
It’s just as beginner-friendly as our friend Mike Barela’s Getting Started with Adafruit Circuit Playground Express, and we love seeing more books covering Microsoft MakeCode! #MakeRobotFriend!
We wanted to offer a pack that has everything you need to follow along the book and complete the projects. Many of the parts included are common, re-usable components, so you will be able to build on what you’ve learned and come up with new inventions!
What better way to dip your maker toes into the inviting waters of electronics and robotics than with this bundle which includes goodies to follow all the chapters? No soldering required, great for any age and experience!
Included in this bundle:
- Bots! Robotics Engineering with Hands-On Makerspace Activities
- 1 x Circuit Playground Express — Base Kit with:
- Circuit Playground Express
- USB Cable — A/MicroB — 3ft
- Battery Holder with On/Off Switch, JST, and Belt Clip
- 3 x Alkaline AAA Batteries
- 1 x Small Alligator Clip to Male Jumper Wire Bundle — 12 Pieces
- 1 x Diffused LED Pack — 5 LEDs each in 5 Colors — 25 Pack
- 1 x Micro Servo
- 1 x DC / Toy Hobby Motor
- 4 x CR2032 Lithium Coin Cell Batteries