Gotta say — this Pi 4 is fly. All the cool kids are going to have it — but all the coolest kids are also going to have a big pack of super cool accessories.
We’ve hand-selected these accessories as the perfect accompaniment to your new Raspberry Pi 4 — Model B. It’s everything you need to get going with a high-quality power supply, Raspbian 16G NOOBs SD card, lovely case, and prototyping essentials. It’s a great jumping-off point for the rest of our extensive accessory and pack collection.
Note: This pack does NOT include a Raspberry Pi computer. We have another version of this budget pack here where you can pick either a 1GB / 2GB / 4GB / 8GB Raspberry Pi 4.
This pack contains:
- Official Raspberry Pi Foundation Raspberry Pi 4 Case — This case keeps your Pi secure, has labeled holes for connector access, and even comes with four little bumper feet. You can use all of the connectors on the edges of the Pi: microHDMI, USB-C power, Ethernet, and the USB ports.
- Adafruit Assembled Pi Cobbler Plus & Cable — This is the soldered together version of our popular Pi T-Cobbler Plus. Comes with a breakout board that’s perfect for cobbling prototypes, as well as a 40-pin GPIO cable for your Pi’s pins.
- Half-Size Breadboard — With 40 pins to break out, you’re going to need some space — and that’s why we’re including a half-size breadboard in this pack.
- Premium Male/Male Jumper Wires — 20 x 3″ (75mm) — These jumper wires are great for making wire harness or jumpering between headers on PCBs. We include the longer ones so they work well with the full-size breadboard.
- 16GB SD Card pre-installed NOOBS 3.1- 16GB microSD card programmed with Raspberry Pi NOOBs
- Official Raspberry Pi Power Supply 5.1V 3A with USB C — Super fast with just the right amount of cable length to get your Pi projects up and running!