The uC32 board takes advantage of the powerful PIC32MX340F512 microcontroller. This microcontroller features a 32-bit MIPS processor core running at 80Mhz, 512K of Flash program memory and 32K of SRAM data memory.
The uC32 can be programmed using the Multi-Platform Integrated Development Environment (MPIDE), an environment based on the original Arduino IDE modified to support PIC32. It contains everything needed to start developing embedded applications. In addition, the uC32 is fully compatible with the advanced Microchip MPLAB® IDE and the PICKit3 in-system programmer/debugger.
The uC32 is easy to use and suitable for both beginners and advanced users experimenting with electronics and embedded control systems.
The uC32 provides 42 I/O pins that support a number of peripheral functions, such as UART, SPI, and I2C ports and pulse width modulated outputs. Twelve of the I/O pins can be used as analog inputs or as digital inputs and outputs.
For additional platform-specific support for your chipKIT, please visit:http://www.chipkit.org/forum/.
- Microchip® PIC32MX340F512H microcontroller
- 80 Mhz 32-bit MIPS
- 512K Flash
- 32K SRAM)
- Compatible with many existing Arduino™ code examples, reference materials and other resources
- Arduino™ «Uno» form factor
- Compatible with many Arduino™ shields
- 42 available I/O
- Two user LEDs
- PC connection uses a USB A > mini B cable (not included)
- 12 analog inputs
- 3.3V operating voltage
- 75mA typical operating current
- 7V to 15V input voltage (recommended)
- 20V input voltage (maximum)
- 0V to 3.3V analog input voltage range
- +/-18mA DC current per pin