Clear 5mm tri-color LEDs with separate red, green and blue LED chips inside! Nice bright indicator or illuminator, and fun to color-swirl. 80 degree viewing angle. You can plug these into a breadboard diagonallyThese are Common-Anode type which means you connect one pin to 5V or so and then tie the other three legs to ground through a resistor. We carry and use CA more than CC because multi-LED driver chips (such as the TLC5940/TLC5941) are often designed exclusively for CA and can’t be used with Common-Cathode.
- 0.3″/7.6mm on each side, square. Sometimes called ‘Super flux’ or ‘Piranha’
- Clear lens, 80 degree viewing angle
- Red: 630 nm wavelength, Green: 525 nm, Blue: 470 nm
- Red: 2.1-2.5V Forward Voltage, at 20mA current, Green: 3.8-4.5V, Blue: 3.8-4.5V
- Red: 400 mcd typical brightness, Green: 1200 mcd, Blue: 400 mcd< (2000 mcd total)
- BL-FL7680RGBC Datasheet
If you need some help using LEDs, please read our «Introduction to using LEDs» tutorial for any electronics project.