What’s Metro shaped and has an ESP32-S2 WiFi module? What has a STEMMA QT connector for I2C devices, and a Lipoly charger circuit? What’s finishing up testing and nearly ready for fabrication? That’s right — its the new Adafruit Metro ESP32-S2! With native USB and a load of PSRAM this board is perfect for use with CircuitPython or Arduino, to add low-cost WiFi while keeping shield-compatibilityComing soon! Sign up to be notified as soon as we start making them
- ESP32-S2 240MHz Tensilica processor - the next generation of ESP32, now with native USB so it can act like a keyboard/mouse, MIDI device, disk drive, etc!
- WROVER module has FCC/CE certification and comes with 4 MByte of Flash and 8 MByte of PSRAM — you can have huge data buffers
- Lotsa power options — 6-12VDC barrel jack or USB type C or Lipoly battery
- Built in battery charging when powered over DC or USB
- UNO-shape so shields can plug in
- Reset and DFU (BOOT0) buttons to get into the ROM bootloader (which is a USB serial port so you don’t need a separate cable!)
- Serial debug pins (optional, for checking the hardware serial debug console)
- JTAG pads for advanced debugging access.
- On/Off switch
- STEMMA QT connector for I2C devices
- On/Charge/User LEDs + status NeoPixel
- Works with Arduino or CircuitPython
Product Dimensions: 1.0mm x 1.0mm x 1.0mm / 0.0″ x 0.0″ x 0.0″