This LED Is super chonky! Bigger than your average LED, it has a big, bold, and beautiful diffused body that measures about 15mm square. Inside is nestled a blue LED, just like you know, with about 3.4V forward voltage. Add a resistor in series and connect to a battery or microcontroller pin for a gorgeous glow.Could be a great addition to a control panel, cosplay, or art project. They go easily into a breadboard and will add that extra cool ranch zing to your project.
If you need some help using LEDs, please read our «Introduction to using LEDs» tutorial for any electronics project.
- Power dissipation: 62.5mW
- DC Forward Rated Current: 25mA
- DC Forward Voltage: 3.4V (approx)
- Operating / Storage Temperature: -40°C To +85°C
- Dimensions (excluding pins): 15 x 15 x 10.8mm
Product Weight: 2.7g / 0.1oz