Measures 20 cm x 15 cm (7.9″ x 5.9″), about 0.5mm thick. Its covered in what seems to be PVC, the panel is thus spill proof — but note that the connector is NOT waterproof, just a bit of heatshrink. This isn’t something we would suggest leaving outdoors for extended periods.
Comes with a matching high power 12V inverter and a female DC jack so you can plug it directly into a 12V supply. The inverter is a ‘potted waterproof type’ and is thus very quiet (no resonating cavity!). This panel is not going to run on our pocket inverter, you really need to have 12V! The full panel draws about 210 mA from a 12V supply. For portable use, we suggest a 8xAA battery holder
Please note! EL tape, EL wire and EL panel are made with different processes and so the color and brightness will not be consistant between the two: aqua tape, aqua wire and aqua panels will not necessarily match!
- Size: 20 cm x 15 cm (7.9″ x 5.9″), about 0.5mm thick
- Panel lifetime: >25000 hours
- Operating voltage: 60-250VAC
- Operating Frequency: 50-5000HZ
- Current Draw: 0.14mA/cm2 (max) @ 110V / 400Hz
- Initial Brightness: 85 cd/m2
- Operating Temperature: -50 C / 65 C
- 175 nF per panel