This little board has an STM32 microcontroller pre-programmed with Espruino all ready to go so you can start playing immediately. Warning: if you only use Assembly and think that even embedded C/C++ is for wimps, this device might explody your head.
- 22 GPIO pins: 9 analog inputs, 21 PWM, 2 serial, 3 SPI, 3 I2C
- All GPIO is 3.3V but 5 volt tolerant
- 2 rows of 9 0.1″ pins, with a third 0.05″ row of 8 pins on the end
- On-board USB «PCB Type» connector, plugs right into any computer USB port
- Two on-board LEDs and one button
- STM32F401CDU6 CPU — ARM Cortex
- On-board 3.3v 250mA voltage regulator, accepts voltages from 3.5v to 16v
- Current draw in sleep: < 0.05mA — over 2.5 years on a 2500mAh battery
- On-board FET can be used to drive high-current outputs
The Pico is also designed to be easy to include in your own designs and builds. The .01″ pins are easy to fit in to sockets, and castellated edges mean that unpinned Picos can easily be surface-mounted directly to a PCB. And to make it even easier, Espruino provided a part library for Eagle CAD that includes the Pico’s footprint in several different configurations.
The Espruino Pico’s fast response time has a lot of advantages. It allows for quick and easy debugging and is a great way to test your project before your big reveal. In addition, you can control the Espruino from almost anything — Windows, Mac OS, Linux, RasPi, Android, anything that can talk to a USB Serial port.
The Espruino family also interacts well with our NeoPixels. For more info, check out Espruino’s page on the WS2811 and WS2812.
While the main advantage of the Espruino is its instant execution, it can also be used as a traditional board through a Web-based IDE hosted on your computer. The microcontroller also uses less power than Linux Boards (although its of course a lot less powerful as well) so will run longer on battery power, it has loads of IO pins, and it can be used as an IO board for PCs, Macs, or Rasp Pis without having to program it first. Simply take the Espruino out of its packaging and get started! There’s also much more info on the Espruino Pico page including tutorials, code examples, manuals, datasheets, and more!
- 15мм х 33мм х 3мм / 0,6 «х 1,3″ х 0,12 «
- Вес: 2г