It’s the coolest LED Hanukkah Menorah ever from our buds at Evil Mad Scientist Labs! It’s a soldering kit! It’s USB powered! It’s programmable! It even has a gratuitous red-green blinking mode!
Mega Menorah 9000 Features:
- Nine bright RGB LEDs that light up in sequence to indicate the night of Hanukkah
- Selectable LED color
- Two brightness levels
- Optional «candle flicker» display mode
- A unique «Trompe-l’œil» circuit board design that gives the illusion of a 3D surface, made with the assistance of our StippleGen software. Over 9000 stippled dots of black silkscreen!
- Overall size approximately: 7.5″ wide × 6.1″ tall (19 × 15.5 cm)
- USB Powered — no batteries.
- Built-in USB programming interface: Compatible with Adafruit Trinket!
- Comes with preprogrammed microcontroller; No programming required.
There’s much more information including instructions and documentation on their site.
- Base Schematic
- Top Schematic