The bestselling book Getting Started with Circuit Playground Express now comes with a full pack of parts so you can hit the ground running! Getting Started with Circuit Playground Express is written by our friend, Mike Barela, author of G.S.W. Adafruit Trinket. Mike is a life-long engineer, Maker and writer and recently joined the Adafruit team to write guides and develop new projects.
This book gives you the low-down on microcontrollers by learning how to use the Express with Microsoft MakeCode and CircuitPython. You’ll also learn how to configure your board and have fun in the Arduino IDE!
With so many ways to learn, and so much built into the Circuit Playground Express, we wanted to offer a pack that has everything you need to follow along the book and complete the projects. The parts included are common, re-usable components, so you will be able to build on what you’ve learned and come up with new inventions!
What better way to dip your maker toes into the inviting waters of electronics and programming than with this bundle which includes the goodies you’ll need to follow all the lessons? No soldering required, great for any age and experience
Included in this bundle:
- Getting Started with Circuit Playground Express paperback book
- Circuit Playground Express — Base Kit with:
- Circuit Playground Express
- USB cable — A/MicroB — 3ft
- 3 x Alkaline AAA batteries
- Battery Holder with On/Off Switch, JST, and Belt Clip
- Small Alligator Clip to Male Jumper Wire Bundle — 6 Pieces
- Copper Foil Tape with Conductive Adhesive — 6mm x 15 meter roll