- Polar T34 Heart Rate Transmitter
- Polar Heart Rate Receiver
- 2xAA battery holder
- Tiny breadboard
- 10mm red LED
- 1K ohm resistor
- header pins
The Polar T34 Non-Coded Heart Rate Transmitter monitors and then wirelessly transmits your heart rate data from the chest strap to a Polar WearLink+ compatible receiver. This allows the wearer to monitor their heart rate. This transmitter can also be paired with your local gym’s exercise equipment if it is Polar WearLink compatible.
- Heart rate sensor wirelessly transmits heart rate data without the need for conductive gel
- Water-resistant up to 30 meters for use in extreme environments
- Battery to last up to 2,500 hours of continuous usage
- Adjustable elastic strap for comfortable yet secure sensing
- Removable and machine washable textile strap keeps your sensor bacteria-free
- Water resistant up to 30 meters
- ECG accuracy
- Up to 2,500 hours of usage
- Non-user replaceable battery
- Adjustable medium size elastic chest strap included (25-54 inches)
- Machine washable and anti-bacterial
The Polar Heart Rate Receiver is designed to receive heart beat signals from compatible Polar heart rate sensors such as the T34. Together, the sensor and receiver provides a low-cost and convenient heart rate monitoring system that can be connected to most any microcontroller.
The Heart Rate Receiver is a stand-alone module, with on-board connections for power (3.3 V to 5 V), ground, and signal. It wirelessly interfaces to a compatible Polar coded or uncoded sensor transmitter. The output pin simply pulses high when a heartbeat is detected.
- Receives heart beat signals from a compatible sensor transmitter
- Indicates a received heartbeat signal using a LOW/HIGH output signal
- Wirelessly interfaces to transmitter with a range of up to four feet