The Joy Bonnet Pack for Raspberry Pi Zero WH sets you up with the fully assembled Pi Zero WH, and our Joy Bonnet — our most fun Bonnet ever! This Bonnet fits perfectly on top of your Raspberry Pi Zero (any kind) and gives you adorable hand-held arcade controls. Once you install our script onto your Pi, the controls will act like a keyboard, for easy use with any emulator or media player.
This pack is plug-and-play, no soldering or hammering required, so you can get to your gaming in minutes! Perfect for use with MakeCode Arcade
This pack includes:
- Raspberry Pi Zero WH — the type of low-cost game-changing product Raspberry Pi’s known for — the super light, super lean microcomputer we’ve come to know and love, but now with built-in WiFi and pre-soldered GPIO header!
- Adafruit Joy Bonnet for Raspberry Pi — Pocket-sized fun! Works best with RetroPie/EmulationStation. On a Pi Zero we could emulate NES and MAME game (our favorites!) but other emulators that don’t require more than 1GHz speeds will work OK too. Fully assembled — no soldering required
- Adafruit Pi Zero Enclosure — Adafruit’s classic, sturdy plastic enclosure. Keeps your Pi Zero safe and you can plug the Bonnet on top
- USB OTG Host Cable — MicroB OTG male to A female - 6″ on-the-go USB A socket to MicroB plug
- Mini HDMI Plug to Standard HDMI Jack Adapter — A great way to convert any mini HDMI plug to a normal HDMI plug
You will still need an SD card, HDMI cable and power supply to complete your kit! But you probably already have those around the house, so we don’t include them.
Check out our Joy Bonnet learn guide for help with installation and usage – you’ll be gaming in no time!