For crafting your very own custom keyboard, these Kailh White Linear mechanical key switches are deeee-luxe! With smooth actuation and Cherry MX compatibility, they’re lovely when you want a clicky tactile keystroke with a snappy feel and an audible click when pressed.
- Type: Clicky tactile
- Operating force: 50 gf (+/-10 gf)
- Tactile force: 55 gf (+/-10 gf)
- Pretravel: 1.8 mm (+/- 0.3 mm)
- Pressure point: 1.7 mm
- Total travel: 3.6 mm (+/- 0.3 mm)
- Reset point: 1.8 mm
Comes in a pack of 10 switches, plenty to make a small keyboard, or grab a few packs to build a full keyboard.
- Use these with our NeoKey boards, such as the Socket Breakout and the FeatherWing.
- They work great with mechanical key sockets if you want to avoid soldering.
- We also have MX-compatible keycaps to snap right on.
We also carry the Red, Black, and Brown versions of these key switches, for different key-press feel.