The Leap Motion Controller is a fascinating new computer sensor that uses multiple cameras and IR light to detect motion in a 3D space. It tracks both hands and all 10 fingers with pinpoint precision and incredible speed. Just plug into your computer, download the software, and launch Leap’s SDK to get started.
- Tracks hands, fingers, and pointable tools
- Sub-millimeter accuracy and near-zero latency
- 8 cubic feet of interactive 3D space
- 150° field of view extending above the device
- Compact device at 3″ long
- Compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux via USB
- SDKs in six programming languages
- New: Image API provides developers access to raw stereo image
Leap Motion has an active developer community where you can create, share, and discover a wide variety of open-source integrations, cool projects, and fun hacks. Makers and robot lovers can use the tracking data to control almost anything – from flying drones and robotic arms to LEDs and 3D printers. You can integrate your Leap Motion Controller with an Arduino, map your hand motions to your favorite robot, use it with the Oculus Rift, or drive a remote-controlled car over Wi-Fi. And with the new raw image pass-through and top-down hand tracking software updates, you can now literally reach into the world of virtual and augmented reality, where the possibilities are truly endless.
For Windows and Mac computers, your new device also comes with access to the Leap Motion App Store. This is the place to find a wide variety of specially designed free and paid apps for gaming, music, art creation, science, productivity, and much more. It comes with a free set of apps, including Sculpting – a powerful creative tool that lets you mold virtual clay in the air and export your models for 3D printing.
Each order includes one Leap Motion Controller, a couple USB 2.0 cables (24″ and 60″), and one information guide.
- 30mm x 80mm x 13mm / 1.2″ x 3.2″ x 0.5″
- Weight: 0.07g
Минимальные системные требования:
- Windows 7 or 8 or Mac OS X 10.7
- AMD PhenomTM II or Intel® CoreTM i3 / i5 / i7 Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 port
- Internet connection