If you want to put together a complete LED Glasses kit with our Adafruit LED Glasses front panel , and Bluetooth LED Glasses Driver, you should also pick up this pack that has a perfectly-sized plastic glasses frame that can be used as a mechanical base to attach the panel and driver. Match with a battery pack and extension cable for a plug-n-play setup.
Note: This pack does NOT include the LED Glasses, LED Glasses Driver, or 3 x AAA batteries. You’ll probably want all of those!
- Glasses Frames — These fashion glasses are in style if you want that chunky face-framing look. They’re also great as a mechanical frame to attach the glasses PCBs to.
- STEMMA QT / Qwiic JST SH 4-Pin Cable — 50mm Long — Use this to connect the two PCBs together
- 3 x AAA Battery Holder with On/Off Switch, JST, and Belt Clip — This is your portable power pack for the LED glasses. AAA Batteries are not included.
- JST-PH Battery Extension Cable — 500mm — This cable is used to make it easier to clip the battery pack to your jacket or belt.
- Small Cable Ties & Foam Tape — These will let you securely attach the PCBs to the glasses frame.