The LulzBot Mini desktop 3D printer means professional-grade 3D printing, made easy.
Built on Free Software and Open Source Hardware, the LulzBot Mini boasts proven technology and gives you the ability to use the latest new materials and software in the 3D printing industry. From projects and products to curricula and classes, the LulzBot Mini respects your freedom to get the job done.
The options for different printing materials include ABS, PLA, HIPS, PVA, wood filled filaments, Polyester (Tritan), PETT, bronze and copper filled filaments, Polycarbonate, Nylon, PETG, conductive PLA and ABS, UV luminescent filaments, PCTPE, PC-ABS, and more every day. Check out our wide variety of filaments we carry in the store!.
- Print Area: 152mm x 152mm x 158mm / 6″ x 6″ x 6.2″
- Print Volume: 3,650 cm^3 / 223 in^3
- Top Print Speed (at 0.18mm layer height): 275 mm/sec / 10.8 in/sec
- Print Surface: Heated borosilicate glass bed covered with PEI film
- Layer Thickness: 0.05mm — 0.50mm / 0.002″ — 0.02″
- Maximum Hot End Temperature: 300°C
- Maximum Print Bed Temperature: 120°C
- Overall Dimensions: 435mm x 340mm x 385mm / 17.1″ x 13.4″ x 15.2″
- Weight: 18.85lbs