Cytron’s Maker Pi Pico Base incorporates the most wanted Reset button for your Raspberry Pi Pico and gives you access to all GPIO pins on two 20-pin headers, with clear labels. Each GPIO is paired with an LED indicator for convenient code testing and troubleshooting. The bottom of the board even comes with a comprehensive pinout diagram showing the function of each pin.
It is a compact yet feature-packed board designed to sit at the heart of your STEAM & robotics projects. Just use jumper wires and/or cables to connect any sensor and output modules to expand its capability.
Maker Pi Pico Base can be programmed with CircuitPython, MicroPython & C/C++. Just connect to any computer (including Raspberry Pi SBC) via USB, then drag and drop the file onto it to upload the program.
- Work out of the box. No soldering! (You may need to solder headers onto your Pi Pico, however)
- Access to all Raspberry Pi Pico’s pins
- LED indicators on all GPIO pins
- 3 x programmable push button (GP20-22)
- 1 x NeoPixel LED (GP28)
- 1 x Piezo buzzer (GP18)
- 1 x 3.5mm stereo audio jack (GP18-19)
- 1 x Micro SD card slot (GP10-15)
- 1 x ESP-01 socket (GP16-17)
- 6 x Grove port (you can use our Grove->Stemma QT cable to connect to Qwiic/QT sensors)
Raspberry Pi Pico NOT INCLUDED! (but we do stock em in the shop!)
- Maker Pi Pico Datasheet
- Maker Pi Pico Rev1.2.0 Schematic
- Maker Pi Pico Demo & Example Code
- 3D CAD
- Official Raspberry Pi Pico Page
- Getting started with Raspberry Pi Pico
- Raspberry Pi Pico Datasheet
- RP2040 Datasheet
- Raspberry Pi Pico Python SDK
- Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ SDK