The real-world examples that you’ll find in The Manga Guide to Electricity will teach you:
- What electricity is, how it works, how it’s created, and how it can be used
- The relationship between voltage, current, and resistance (Ohm’s law)
- Key electrical concepts like inductance and capacitance
- How complicated components like transformers, semiconductors, diodes, and transistors work
- How electricity produces heat and the relationship between current and magnetic fields
If thinking about how electricity works really fries your brain, let The Manga Guide to Electricity teach you all things electrical in a shockingly fun way.About the Author Kazuhiro Fujitaki is a lecturer at the Tokyo Metropolitan Vocational Skills Development Center. He has written a number of books on electrical engineering and runs a website offering useful information about Japan’s qualifying examinations for electrical technicians.
Sample pages from The Manga Guide to Electricity
You can check out the reviews of this great book here!