Listen up! This tiny 1″ diameter speaker cone is the perfect addition to any small audio project where you need an 8 Ω impedance and will be using 0.5W or less of power. We particularly like this cone as it’s very simple and its metal body is extremely lightweight. It’s very similar to the speaker in the Drawdio kit.
Works great with our Wave shield or class D amplifier board. Just be careful not to overdrive it if you’re using the class D amp breakouts as it can put 1.7W into the speaker, blowing it out! Start with lower volume and increase carefully.
- Diameter: 28mm / 1.1″
- Circumference: 88mm / 3.5″
- Weight: 6g
- Resonance Frequency (FO): 680 ±20% Hz at 1V
- Rated Impedance: 8 ±20% Ω (at 1KHz)
- Frequency Range: ~600-10KHz
- Rated Input Power: 0.25W
- Max Input Power: 0.5W
- Temperature Range: -20ºC ~ 55ºC