- Slim profile
- Clear top and base to leave Raspberry Pi visible
- Etched port markings
- High-quality colorful acrylic in «ninja» color scheme
- Protects your Raspberry Pi Model A
- Leaves primary ports accessible
- Colorful, durable, and most of all fun!
- No tools required
- This particular case fits our low-profile SD adapter
A portion of every sale will be donated to the Raspberry Pi Foundation and geek-friendly charities Access Space and the GIST Foundation.
*Please note: The video above features the original Rainbow Pibow!
This product comes with the 6 acrylic pieces and fasteners. Raspberry Pi computer is not included. No other cables or connectors or accessories are included. Will not fit Model B (with Ethernet port), only Model A!
Click here for assembly instructions
What is the Raspberry Pi® ? A low-cost ARM GNU/Linux box.
The Raspberry Pi® is a single-board computer developed in the UK by the Raspberry Pi Foundation with the intention of stimulating the teaching of basic computer science in schools. The design is based on a Broadcom BCM2835 system on a chip (SoC), which includes an ARM1176JZF-S 700 MHz processor, VideoCore IV GPU, and 256 megabytes of RAM. The design does not include a built-in hard disk or solid-state drive, instead relying on an SD card for booting and long-term storage. The Foundation plans to support Fedora Linux as the initial system software package/distribution, with support for Debian and Arch Linux as well -Wikipedia.
Raspberry Pi® is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
- Weight: 67.05g
- Measurements: 65.83mm / 2.59″ x 99.2mm / 3.9″ x 21mm / 0.82″