Please note, these miniature displays are very delicate and require care to avoid ripping the delicate flex connector. These are best used by electronics geeks who have experience and are comfortable working with delicate electronic components. WE CANNOT REPLACE DAMAGED DISPLAYS if you are not careful and rip the flex connector!
If you received a display where the connector cable has red & black wires going to the composite plug then connect yellow to ground, and white wire to 6-12V, thanks!
- Power with 6-15VDC only into onboard buck converter
- 80mA power draw at 12V, 150mA at 6V
- Control board measures 51mm x 44mm
- Four 2.2mm drill holes on a 46mm x 39mm square
- Visible display dimensions: 50.4mm horizontal x 37.8mm vertical
- Resolution: 320 RGB wide x 240 high
- Dot pitch: 0.0525mm wide x 0.1575mm high
- Display metal case dimensions: 60.73 x 45.07 x 2.54 mm
We can also refer you to the raw A025DL02 TFT Display datasheet — this is just for the TFT itself, not the driver board