We’re carrying the Official Raspberry Pi Keyboard! It includes a USB hub with 3 built-in ports (which frees up the USB ports on your Pi! It’s a peripheral party!). The keyboard is a full QWERTY keyboard and is compatible with all operating systems.
While we love grab-bag, mixed, and assorted things, sometimes it’s rather nice to have a matching set of keyboard and mouse! You can pick up the Official Raspberry Pi Mouse too, if y’like!
- 78 keys, US layout
- 3 x USB 2.0 type-A ports for connecting other peripherals
- Automatic keyboard language detection
- USB type-A to micro USB type-B cable for connection (1m long)
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi products
- Ergonomic design for comfortable use
- Dimensions: 285 x 120 x 22mm