Push once to turn on, push again to turn off! This clicky switch makes a great power switch or mode toggler. We like this switch because it’s breadboard friendly and more fun than a power switch. Can reliably handle up to 500mA and up to 50V. This is a really satisfying switch.
The leads are not on a perfect 0.1″ grid so for use with a breadboard just bend the leads out just a tad and snap into a solderless breadboard or perfboard.
- Ambient Temperature: -25ºC ~ 70ºC
- Rated Load: 50V @ 0.5A
- Contact Resistance: ≤50mΩ
- Operating force: 5N ~ 12N
- 12mm x 12mm x 7mm / 0.5″ x 0.5″ x 0.3″
- Length of Pins: 4mm / 0.2″
- Distance Between Pins: 7mm / 0.3″
- Weight: 1.2g