Automate your world with Automation HAT Mini! Monitor and control up to 24V systems and see their status on the gorgeous full-colour display.
Don’t be fooled by its size… Automation HAT Mini packs a whole bunch of functionality in. It has a relay, 3x buffered inputs 3x outputs, and 3x analog inputs, all 24V-tolerant. Last but not least, it has a beautiful 0.96″ full-color IPS LCD to display the status of your systems.
This Mini HAT is a nice upgrade to the Pimoroni Automation pHAT in that it has a display and comes fully assembled!
Automation HAT Mini is perfect for home automation projects, giving your greenhouse intelligent sprinklers, for scheduling your fish feeding, or for controlling low-voltage lighting systems.
- 0.96″ color LCD (160×80)
- 1 x 24V @ 2A relay (NC and NO terminals)
- 3 x 12-bit ADC @ 0-24V (ADS1015) (±2% accuracy)
- 3 x 24V tolerant buffered inputs
- 3 x 24V tolerant sinking outputs
- 3.5mm screw terminals
- Pimoroni breakout-compatible pin header
- Mini HAT-format board
- Fully-assembled (no soldering required)
- Compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi models
- Python library
- Dimensions: 65x30x16.8mm
For product support, replacement parts and warranty for Pimoroni products visit the Pimoroni forum or contact Pimoroni directly.