What’s that you say? You just received your new Raspberry Pi 4 in the mail and want to get a new colorful case? Well, you are in luck! We now have this new slim, hackable, and attractive case for your new Raspberry Pi 4! This is the classic Pimoroni rainbow case in a slim fit, so you can fit HATs, pHATs and bonnets on top.
Crafted out of five unique layers including a transparent top and base that leave your beautiful Raspberry Pi 4 visible inside. Each layer is laser-cut from colorful, high-quality, cast acrylic and once stacked they securely contain a Raspberry Pi 4 while leaving the primary ports, including the camera port, display port, and GPIO accessible.
Note: This Pibow Coupé is only compatible with the Raspberry Pi 4! If you want a Pibow Coupé for a Raspberry Pi 3 B+ or earlier then you should get this one!
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 only
- Cutout in lid for 40x30mm heatsink or Fan SHIM
- Super-slimline profile
- Fully HAT-compatible
- Works great with standoffs!
- Protects your beloved Pi!
- Clear top and base (Ninja and Red) leave Raspberry Pi 4 visible
- GPIO cut-out
- Handy laser-etched port labels
- Leaves all ports accessible
- Made from lightweight, high-quality, cast acrylic
- Great for hacking and tinkering!
- Made in Sheffield, UK
Weighing just over 50 grams, the case is lightweight and ideal for mounting to any surface. No tools are required for assembly or disassembly. The dimensions are 99x66x15mm (WxLxH, not including bolt heads and nuts).
For product support, replacement parts and warranty for Pimoroni products, visit the Pimoroni forum or contact Pimoroni directly.