Raspberry Pi 400 is a complete Raspberry Pi 4-based personal computer, integrated into a keyboard. The Pi 4 is the first computer from the Pi Foundation that really feels ‘desktop computer’ speed — you can use it as an every day computer at a great price!Normally you’d need to pick up a keyboard and other accessories to turn the Pi 4 into a functioning desktop — but since most keyboards have empty space in them, you can just cram the Pi 4 inside to make an all-in-one kit. Think of it like a modern Apple IIe, but super light and powerful.There’s 3 USB ports, for adding USB mice, disk drives, or really any accessories that work with Linux. For video output, two HDMI ports can drive driving up to two monitors of any resolution up to 4k! There’s built in Bluetooth and WiFi for internet connectivity, or plug in an Ethernet cable for fast wired networking.Hackers can rejoice — you still get the classic 2×20 IDC port that can be used to connect to a breadboard or HAT/PHat/Bonnet. To connect to a breadboard for wiring up buttons and LED, use our T-Cobbler! To connect to a Bonnet/HAT, we recommend a 2×20 IDC cable + Mini HAT Hacker (the cable plugs in at the top of the HAT hacker, giving you two spots for accessory HATs.Please note, this product is the Pi 400 computer kit which also comes with awesome extras:
- Micro SD card with Raspberry Pi OS — Comes with a pre-burned card!
- Official Raspberry Pi 4 power supply — can give up to 3A (15W) of current with a 1.5m long cable, and a USB C connector
- Official Raspberry Pi 4 USB Mouse — so you can use the desktop and click on things!
You may want a few other items to complete your computer:
- 2 meter Micro HDMI cable — connect the onboard micro HDMI sockets to standard HDMI displays.
- You could also use a micro-to-standard HDMI adapter if you already have HDMI cables around the house.
- Ethernet Cable — To connect to a wired hub
- To connect to a breadboard for wiring up buttons and LED, use our T-Cobbler
- 1.8GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A72 CPU (Same as Pi 4)
- 4GB LPDDR4-3200 DRAM
- VideoCore VI graphics (OpenGL ES 3.1, Vulkan)
- 4kp60 HEVC decode
- True Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 and 1 × USB 2.0 ports
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (1 × 4kp60 or 2 × 4kp30)
- USB-C for input power, supporting 5V 3A operation
- Raspberry Pi-compatible 40-pin horizontal GPIO connector
- Kensington lock