Coming soon! Sign up to be notified when we have these in stock!
This Antenna Kit is made and certified specifically for the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4‘s with WiFi — to get better range, especially when the CM4 is in an enclosure!
- Connect the MHF1 connector on the cable to the MHF connector on the Compute Module 4
- Screw the toothed washer onto the SMA (male) connector on the cable. then insert this SMA connector through a hole (e.g. 6.4 mm) in the end-product mounting panel
- Screw the SMA connector into place with the retaining hexagonal nut and washer
- Screw the SMA (female) connector on the antenna onto the SMA (male) connector which now protrudes through the mounting panel
- Adjust the antenna to its final position by turning it through up to 90°
Note: This is just the antenna. Compute Module is not included.
- Frequency range: 2400-2500/5100-5800 MHz
- Bandwidth: 100–700MHz
- VSWR: ≤ 2.0
- Gain: 2 dBi
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation: Omnidirectional
- Maximum power: 10W
- Antenna dimensions: 108mm