Coming soon! Sign up to be notified when we get these in the store!
Power over Ethernet (PoE) can make your project wiring a breeze — instead of needing a wire for power and data, you can use one Ethernet cable for both!
Simply attach the standoffs in the four corners of the HAT, then connect to the 40-pin header. Once the HAT is connected, you can power your Pi through the RJ-45 network connector.
Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 B+ that has PoE pins and Raspberry Pi 4. The Raspberry Pi computer is not included.
For people with neither Pi 3 B+’s nor Pi 4s, or if you can’t use a HAT in your setup, check out our PoE to MicroUSB splitter, which will work with any computer that is powered from Micro USB.
- Standard: IEEE 802.3at-2003 PoE
- Input voltage: 37–57 V DC, Class 4 device
- Output power: 5VDC / 4A
- Cooling: real cute 25mm × 25mm brushless fan delivering 2.2 CFM for processor cooling
- Fully isolated switched-mode power supply and fan control
- Operating temperature: 0°C ~ +50°C
We also still carry the V1 version of the PoE HAT.
For more information, check out Raspberry Pi’s website
- Product Brief