Need some really bright LEDs? We are big fans of these clear blue LEDs, in fact we use them exclusively in our kits. They are very bright and have about 20degree LED beam. They go easily into a breadboard and will add that extra zing to your project.
- Pack of 25 clear blue LEDs
- 5mm diameter
- 465 nm wavelength
- 3.2-3.8V Forward Voltage, at 20mA current
- 6000 mcd typical brightness
- Viewing Angle : ±10 degrees
- Maximum continuous current: 30mA
If you need some help using LEDs, please read our «Introduction to using LEDs» tutorial for any electronics project.