Need some really bright LEDs? We are big fans of these clear white LEDs, in fact we use them exclusively in our kits. They are very bright and have about 25 degree LED beam so they’re good for illumination, head lamps, spotlights, etc. They go easily into a breadboard and will add that extra zing to your project.
- Pack of 25 clear white LEDs
- 5mm diameter
- Cool White color
- 3.0V Typical Forward Voltage, at 20mA current
- 15,000 mcd minimum brightness
- Viewing Angle : ±12 degrees
- Maximum continuous current: 20 mA
If you need some help using LEDs, please read our «Introduction to using LEDs» tutorial for any electronics project.
White LED datasheet