This one’s going out to all the makers and designers who love using terminal blocks for wiring up their projects. This adapter plate is perfect for industrial / robotics projects with a lot of wires. You connect your Raspberry Pi Pico to this breakout PCB, which comes with a plastic enclosure with screw-mount nubs at each end. Attach to any surface by drilling two holes to match and then using the included screws. All wires are broken out into terminal blocks, so you can connect and power your sensors, displays, microcontrollers, etc.
Usage is simple — place the assembled microcontroller board with headers attached onto the socket headers, unscrew the terminal blocks, and slide in your stranded or solid-core wire. Each block is nicely labeled as well.
- 1 x Breakout module
- 2 x M3 10mm wood screws
- 2 x 20-pin 2.54mm pitch header
- 1 x 3-pin 2.54mm pitch header (for debugging)
Note: Does not include Raspberry Pi Pico
- PCB mount Terminal Block: pitch 5.0mm/0.197″
- Screw strip length 7mm — M2.5, steel, Cr3+ Zn plated
- Wire range 28AWG ~ 12AWG / 2.5mm square.
- FR-4 fiber glass PCB, dual copper layers.