We’ve really gotta HAND it to them, the Third Hand Pana Workstation brings the benefits of the Super Fancy Third Hand Kit to the PanaVise line of work holding vises. This is the most luxurious desktop work-holding solution we’ve laid our hands on. Note: Panavise Jr. and Panavise Multi-Purpose Work Center + base are not included!
The gold-color anodized base of the Pana Workstation has integrated mounting holes to be seamlessly attached between any PanaVise work holding vise and a tray base mount to offer the ultimate work station. The Workstation from Hobby Creek comes fully assembled so you can focus your efforts on the project and not your tools!
- 4x — Flexible arms each with a large swiveling alligator clip wrapped in ultra high heat resistant silicon
- 1x — Precision cut and beautifully gold anodized base
- 4x — Silicon clip tips for the ultimate heat resistance
- 4x — Removable feet for a stable standalone operation
- Integrates perfectly with Panavise vises and base mounts
Note: Panavise Jr. and Panavise Multi-Purpose Work Center + base are not included! Technically, you don’t even need either to use this work-holder but its waaaay better if you pair them up.
- Base Diameter: 128.9mm / 5.07″
- Base Thickness: 12.3mm / 0.48″
- Arm Diameter: 15.9mm / 0.63″
- Arm Length (including clip): ~340mm / ~13.4″
- Weight: 407.9g
This product is compatible with all PanaVise Workholding vises with a 3 hole 4.3125″ Bolt Circle. Compatible models include: 201(Jr.), 300, 301, 305, 324, 350, 391, 396. This product also integrates perfectly with the PanVise Tray base mount, model 312.