- Slim profile
- Clear top and base to leave Raspberry Pi visible
- Etched port markings
- High-quality wood + acrylic ‘timber’ theme
- Protects your Raspberry Pi
- Leaves primary ports accessible
- Beautiful, durable, and most of all fun!
- No tools required
- Earlier versions seemed to fit our low-profile adapter (as seen in the video) but that may not be true anymore due to design revisions
A portion of every sale will be donated to the Raspberry Pi Foundation and geek-friendly charities Access Space and the GIST Foundation.
*Please note: The video above features the original Rainbow Pibow!
Be sure to check out more of our awesome Raspberry Pi accessories including:
- 4 GB SD card — you’ll need this to load the Debian image and is not included in a Pi computer purchase. Tested and works perfectly!
- 5V @ 1 Amp USB power supply — you’ll need this to power the Pi using a Micro USB cable. Tested and works perfectly!
- Micro USB cable — required to power the Pi and is not included in a Pi computer purchase
- HDMI cable — required to connect a Pi to a monitor and is not included in a Pi computer purchase
- RCA cable — required to connect a Pi to a Television and is not included in a Pi computer purchase
- Ethernet cable — required if you want to connect your Pi to the Internet via a router
- Pi Cobbler + GPIO ribbon cable — an easy way to connect to the Pi GPIO breakout pins
- Pi prototyping plate kit — pop on this prototyping Pi Plate to add custom circuitry for your project! Compatible with the Pibow — remove the perspex lid, then the pi plate sits on top nicely and can be secured with the bolts provided with the Pibow!
- Miniature USB keyboard — A small keyboard for a small computer!
- 8-bit bi-directional level shifter breakout — A safe way to connect digital electronics/sensors that use up to 5V to your Pi
This product comes with the 9 laser-cut pieces and fasteners. Raspberry Pi computer is not included. No other cables or connectors or accessories are included.
Click here for assembly instructions
What is the Raspberry Pi® ? A low-cost ARM GNU/Linux box.
The Raspberry Pi® is a single-board computer developed in the UK by the Raspberry Pi Foundation with the intention of stimulating the teaching of basic computer science in schools. The design is based on a Broadcom BCM2835 system on a chip (SoC), which includes an ARM1176JZF-S 700 MHz processor, VideoCore IV GPU, and 256 megabytes of RAM. The design does not include a built-in hard disk or solid-state drive, instead relying on an SD card for booting and long-term storage. The Foundation plans to support Fedora Linux as the initial system software package/distribution, with support for Debian and Arch Linux as well -Wikipedia.
Raspberry Pi® is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
- Weight: 85g