The smallest, most feature-rich ESP32 dev board is here! TinyPICO has incredible processing power for a board that’s shorter than an alkaline battery.
Thanks to creator-maker Seon Rozenblum, you can tinker with a tiny, mighty, uncompromising board with 4MB extra RAM, on-board RGB LED, and a 700 mAh 3.3V regulator. MicroPython firmware is pre-loaded, and with support for Arduino IDE and Espressif IDF, you get the flexibility to code your way.
Comes with unassembled male headers, stacking headers, JST PH battery connector, and JST MicroBlade battery connector.
Getting Started Guide
Why We Made TinyPICO
There are quite a few ESP32 boards on the market, but they all require you to compromise on one or more features. Some don’t have on-board battery management, while some do but they don’t have low deep sleep current. Others have great low-power modes, but are large and not breadboard-friendly, and none of them have extra RAM unless you go for a more expensive and larger WROVER-powered board.
We just weren’t happy with the status quo — we wanted to have our cake and eat it too!
So we designed the smallest un-compromising ESP32 development board in the world, and then went a step further and gave it 4 MB of extra RAM, an on-board RGB LED, and more juice with a 700 mA 3.3 V regulator.
- Getting Started Guide
- GitHub repository
- 32-bit dual-core processor operating at 240 MHz
- 4 MB SPI flash
- 4 MB extra PSRAM
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi — 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth BLE 4.2
- 3D antenna
- 700 mAh 3.3 V LDO regulator
- Optimized power path for low-power battery usage
- LiPo battery management
- Battery pads on the bottom support both JST PH & MicroBlade connectors (included unassembled with every TinyPICO)
- Power (red) & charge (orange) LEDs
- Oh, it’s tiny! Just 18 mm x 32 mm
- 14x GPIO broken out to standard pitch headers
- USB + serial/UART for programming
- APA102 RGB LED
- MicroPython pre-installed
- Supports Arduino IDE
- Supports Espressif IDF
- Lots of example code and libraries
Product Weight: 2.0g / 0.1oz